Arnoldians take pride of being a part of this institution and are:
1. Hard working, setting high goal and standards and are persistent in their effort to achieve them.
2. They aspire to be mentally, physically and psychologically strong.
3. They are aware of social structure and national goals and are able to accept and discharge personal responsibilities.
4. Avoid vulgarity in their talk and behaviour. Arnoldians try to speak correct English in the school premises.
5. Offer help to any unattended visitor coming across in the school premises.
6. Respectful to the authorities, teachers and elders, greet them, help them to carry any heavy things if they are carrying.
7. Realization that hard, persevering, systematic and creative personal efforts is the only stepping stone to real success, especially in studies.
8. Conscious that true nobility consists in being honest and sincere, decent and gentle in speech, behaviour and action.
9. Keep their school clean and neat in and out. An Arnoldian loves to leave the school and its premises clean by picking up any wrapper or waste material lying on the ground and placing them in the dustbin provided.
10. Arnoldians are brothers and sisters and therefore, everyone is to be treated with brotherly-sisterly dignity and decorum.
The desire to observe these above must come from within and must be genuine, only thus can one's character be formed.