1. Bullying and ragging is strictly prohibited inside the school premises and no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished even to the extent of expulsion/rustication from school as recommended by the CBSE (Refer CBSE/Acad/Dir(Arti)/2015; circular No. Acad. 17/2015).
2. Every student is expected to speak in English in the campus.
3. Students are expected to keep up the good name of the school by her/his noble works and behaviour. Dis-obedience, or conduct injurious to the moral values of the school, justifies dismissal on the spot. In less serious cases two official warnings will be given to the student before the final step is taken.
4. Students should be regular and punctual. The school gate will be closed at the first bell, at 07:50 a.m. The late-comers will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
5. Students once inside the school premises will not be allowed to go home during the class hours except for very serious reasons such as serious illness or death in the family. In case of emergency, the parent has to come and take the child in person.
6. The names of those students who violate discipline grossly by misbehaving, disobedience,cheating in the examination,changing marks in the Report Card etc. will be either struck off from the school register or they will be given appropriate punishment according to the gravity of their indisciplinary behaviour.
7. Any damage to the school property is to be made good by the concerned student or by the class responsible for it.
8. When students leave the classroom, the lights and the fans must be switched off. Students are supposed to maintain pin-drop silence in the corridors and should always move class-wise in a line. Running, shouting or talking loudly inside the school building is strictly prohibited.
9. No one is allowed to remain in the classroom during assembly, games period or the recess. The teacher/monitor/students council member will see that the classroom is closed when all the students go out from the class.
10. In the absence of a teacher, the monitors are responsible for maintaining silence and order in the classroom, particularly at the beginning of each period. The absence of the subject teacher should be reported to the principal/Co-ordinator within 5 minutes of starting a period.
11. Politeness and courtesy of speech are much emphasized. Students spilling ink, littering papers, scribbling on school desks or walls, stealing or damaging other student's belongings or school property will be liable to deserve punishment to the extent of a heavy fine to cover the damage, a suspension or even dismissal.
12. Students are not to be roaming around during class time. If any work is to be done from the office or from any one else in the school, it shall be done during the recess or after the school is over.
13. Students representing the institution for any function whether in the school or else where must always wear the school uniform.
14. Any photograph to be counter-signed by the Principal should be in the school uniform.
15. Students coming to school for any work related to school/teachers/projects/signing of no due card etc. should be in full school uniform. No student shall enter the school premisese without the uniform during the school hours.
16. Students from classes VI to XII must come in school uniform on their birth days. Primary students can come in coloured modest dresses.
17. Electronic gadgets (Mobile Phones, Pen Drives DVDs/CDs etc.) are strictly prohibited in the school. Any violation of this would amount to strict disciplinary action and confiscation of the gadgets. Gadgets once confiscated will not be returned.
18. Students are not allowed to give gifts to teachers.
19. The Railway concession form will be only issued for the summer vacation when applied in writing to the school administration office a week before the forms are required. No form will be issued after the school is closed for summer vacation.
20. Students till class V are strictly prohibited from coming to school by Cycle or any other two wheelers.
21. Cycles and two-wheelers are to be locked and keep in proper order in the cycle shed. Cycles and two-wheelers without proper locks should not be parked in the cycle shed or in the school campus (For students from Class VI to XII). The school will not be responsible for any loss of articles of the students including cycles and two-wheelers. All articles found in the school and not claimed for, shall be disposed of after a month. Students are not permitted to bring valuable articles to the school.
22. Students are not permitted to come to school on any type of two wheelers, without proper licence and prior permission
23. Outdoor games and physical education and work experience will be compulsory for all the students. Exemption may be granted only after parents meet the Principal or the Incharge personally with written application for the same and if reason is found valid.
24. School matters including phone calls will be attended to, only during school hours.
25. Students are advised to contribute generously when collections are taken for the poor and needy or for any other humanitarian cause.
26. In case of doubt/dispute regarding interpretation of the school rules, the decision of the discipline committee is final and no appeal lies anywhere.