St. Arnold's Education Society which owns and administers St. Arnold's School, Vijaynagar, also administers other schools which include: St. Arnold's School, Meghnagar and St. Arnold's School, Lalaram Nagar, Indore.Over the past two decades the school has fostered strong linkages with local schools and institutions, including NGOs who share the school's Vision and Mission..
1. Absence from Class Evaluation/Periodical evaluation shall be entirely at the risk of a total loss of performance score.
2. Students securing minimum 33% ('D' Grade) in the aggregate shall be declared eligible for taking up the next higher class.
3. A chance for supplementary(compartment) examination may be granted only to those students who pass in all other subjects except one.
4. It is compulsory to appear for all class evaluations, to be eligible for appearing in the Annual examination.
5. A student must attain a minimum of 75% attendance during the academic session.
6. Promotion to the higher course of studies is decided by a committee; hence their decision is final and will not be changed.
7. In the elective subjects, passing in both theory and practicals is compulsory.
8. A Pass Transfer Certificate will not be issued under any circumstance to a student who has been given promotion to the next higher course of studies.