1. The Fees Card should be duly signed by the Accountant/Fees Incharge and submitted to the class teacher by every student least 3 days in advance before every periodic evaluation.
2. No student may absent herself/himself from the Periodic evaluation or the test except when prevented due to reasons of ill-health in which case a medical certificate should be produced along with separate application by the parent in person.
3. In any case the school guarantees no alternative provision for a student who absents herself/himself from any test/periodical evaluations.
4. Writing with ink pen is compulsory throughout school life. No student will be allowed to write the exams with ball pen.
5. Calculators are not allowed in the periodical evaluations. Students can use Logarithm Tables provided by the school.
6. Both Test and Periodical Examination (except annual) reports have to be signed by the parent on the Open House Day in the school, after which it will be shown to the parents only after taking a written appointment
7. Any Student found cheating or attempting to cheat in the Test or Periodical Evaluation will be given a zero in that paper or any other punishment, even dismissal at the discretion of the Principal.
8. Any kind of talking, making signs, subsequently cancelling of the papers, changing seat or using or carrying chits will be understood as an attempt to cheat. They are punishable with expulsion from the examination room.
9. No re-evaluation in Class Test, Periodical or Annual Evaluations will be conducted under any circumstance whatsoever.