|Group -A (PCM)||Group -B (PCB)||Group -C (Com.)|
|Comp. Sci./IP/Hindi||Comp. Sci./IP/Hindi||Comp. Sci./IP/Hindi|
|Physical Education/||Phy. Ed./Maths||Phy. Ed./Maths/Entrepreneurship|
As the seats are limited, all students cannot be admitted to the above groups. Therefore, the criteria for selection and admission will be as follows:
1. The school will prepare a merit list, taking the average of the Internal Assessment and the Board Result of Class X.
2. Students will be called along with their parents as per the merit list for counselling before a panel of teachers.
3. A student may get the group of his/her choice depending on his/her performance and availability of seats.
4. In case of tie in merit, the marks of English will determine the order of merit, and if the tie remains, the marks of Maths will be considered for group A and marks of General Science for Group B and Social Science for Group C.
5. Apart from the academic criteria, the Conduct of a student should be minimun Good in the School Report Card after the Pre-Board Examination.
1. Students and Parents not appearing for counselling will not be eligible for admission to Class XI.
2. Compartments cases will not be considered for Class XI even if they clear the subject later.
A student from any other school seeking admission to Class XI in this school must attach photocopies of the School Report Card (Class X) and the board exam marksheet along with the application and present the originals at the time of screening. Candidates will have to clear the entrance test for admission.